Things to See - Places to Be:
- Governor Linden Palace - open to wander & GREAT place to take photos & learn to walk around, maybe bump into Lindens (employees of Linden labs which operates Second Life are assigned the last name Linden)
- Dog park - I kid you not - go see and watch the dogs interact with you and each other. Pet them and see what they do.
- Caledon: vast complex of Victorian and steampunk themed islands with shops, streets, sights to take in, readings in their libraries, performances at their theatres and more
- Greenies Home You get a totally different take on things when you are tiny and everything else is big, Give yourself lots of time to discover and just take photos, see things from a different perspective and have fun.
- Mexico Archaeological site. Looking around and experience the impressive structures and landscape
- Feel like a treat? You will not believe these virtual 'edibles'
- Paris 1900 - Wonderful if you go when it's not crowded and laggy - I fell off the Eiffel tower here and lived to tell the tale